All coaches need to be CORI checked and MYSA registered before coaching
ALL ADULTS PARTICIPATING WITH NORWELL SOCCER ASSOCIATION (Coaches, Volunteers, Board Members, etc.) MUST DO THE MA YOUTH SOCCER ADULT REGISTRATION for the upcoming soccer season!
To begin, please click link below:
There are two categories:
- Returning Users: Anyone that has previously registered.
IMPORTANT: When filling out the application, be certain to click the drop down menu for organization and select NORWELL SOCCER ASSOCIATION.
- New Users
Click on the “Register Now” button under the appropriate category
- You will be required to upload a head shot photo. Please make sure to have one available on the system you are using.
- IMPORTANT: When filling out the application, be certain to click the drop down menu for organization and select NORWELL SOCCER ASSOCIATION.
- All registrants must use FULL legal first and last name when registering.
Once Registration is complete, you will receive a “Thank you for registering” email from Sports Affinity (firstname.lastname@example.org) with instructions for CORI submission.
- If your CORI is not expiring the message will let you know that you are cleared and no further action is needed.
- If your CORI is about to expire it will prompt you with steps to complete a new CORI request. Please remember to print the CORI Acknowledgement Form at the end. You will need to bring this along with your license to Rich Webber’s Office (President, Norwell Soccer Association) where your CORI information will be verified in person. Please call 781-740-1500 to set up an appointment.Or you can use snail mail and send copies to 160 Old Derby street Hingham MA 02043