Town soccer is a wonderful experience for players and parents alike. It provides a community based approach to the sport of soccer and can provide both an introduction and a challenge for all skill levels as players go through the program. Many players/parents are interested in more soccer than our program can offer. It can be argued that the best way to get more soccer is to just kick a ball around with friends, away from the formalities of a training program. For those interested in club soccer here is some information on clubs used by other Norwell residents. The information contained on this page is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of any particular club by Norwell Soccer Association. Links to external websites are provided for the user’s convenience only, and Norwell Soccer Association is not responsible for the content of any linked external websites.
1. FCUSA Coastal is owned and operated by UK Elite Soccer. Formed just over 4 years ago, Coastal has become the fastest growing club program on the south shore. We currently offer over 50 teams, some of which are recognized as the most competitive in the state.
Paul Turner , email@example.com , 508 360 4902
- · Full time Professional Coaching Staff
- · Competitive teams in all age groups from U8 thru U16
- · Fastest growing competitive club on south shore
- · Most competitive / affordable club fees in the region
- · All home games within 10 – 15 miles of Norwell
- · Play in the New England Premiership, regarded as the best league in Ma
- · Program aims to work hand in hand with town partners ( we encourage all Coastal players to compete within their town program )
- · Year round training and development ( all local )
2. Mass City F.C. is a Premier Soccer Club for Boys and Girls based on the South Shore, MA. Our full time professional coaches provide a year-round soccer training program that will develop players to their greatest potential, focusing on top-quality instruction and exposure to the highest levels of competition. In just 3 years of existence the club has grown to 15 teams and has had teams ranked as highly as 2nd in the state.
We also run an academy program for players aged between 5-9 inclusive, through the academy players will gain an understanding of age appropriate technical and perception elements of soccer, which is ideal preparation for players looking to make teams at the U9 & U10 level.
For more information on our program please visit our website www.masscityfc.com, you can also email our Director of Coaching Rob Williams, with more specific questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. South Shore Select Girls Program:
Our goal is to develop strong, confident and well-rounded girls. We hope to make our girls the best players they can be, at any level, while maintaining their love and passion for the game of soccer. An equally important aspect of our club is the culture created with all of our off the field activities. Our players have the chance to grow and bond as a soccer family within our enrichment programs, our classroom sessions, and our annual parties. We call this the “Select Difference” and we hope you take the opportunity to join us for an upcoming training session and experience all that we have to offer.
Our professional and experienced staff has played and coached soccer at the highest levels in the US and abroad. We are unique in that our female Directors are wonderful role models for all of our girls. Our organization is led by Liz Lima (Director & US Soccer National Training Center Staff Coach) and Alison Foley (Senior Director & Head Coach Boston College).
For more information please email: email@example.com or visit www.southshoreselectsoccer.com